BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

HI!
Comments from pYzam.com

Monday, February 4, 2008

Hey Everyone

Hey guys. I'm just updating you. I have done nothing new but crafts and eat and A LOT OF HOMEWORK!!!!! I just wanted to say I'm still sick and I went to the doctor and they said it was a virus but then the overnight tests said I was diagnosed with strep. So I get to take awesome bubblegum medicine. It tastses really yummy! I hope you like my slide show I just added it and the music. Oh my sister Nicole just made a blog today the site is www.awmateo.blogspot.com
It is also under Links. It's My sister Nicole and to get back to mine she has me under her links also.

2 comments:

Heather O'Steen Photography said...

Hey Casey!! I love, love, love your new blog!! I can't wait to read it everyday, I'm addicted to blogging you know! Let us know everything thats happening in Casey's Wacky World!!

Love and miss you!
Aunt Heather

Sarah said...

Hey Case i can't wait to see you soon and i love all the new pictures and stuff bye

~Sarah