I have been doing research with my mom and we found out they a law passes in South Africa. The law is that you can hunt elephants now. Even from a helicopter. Now why should an endangered species be killed. I asked myself the same question. But South Africa claims they have to many and the people in THE ELEPHANTS TERRITORY say the elephants eat their crops. The people of South Africa are complaining. But what about. About the Elephants. Why?
1. They stole the elephants land
2. They still are in the territory
3. The elephants have no foood because their territory is invaded.
The elephants most dangerous predator is a human. Now why should a gentle giant be afraid of gentle humans. Because once they see a bad example of a human they think all humans are bad.An elephant is very close to it's family. They're like humans and their familys. Once one of your family members die you don't just leave them and forget do you? No of course not. Elephants stay around their family and don't know what to do. They already have predators like cheetahs and other cats to be worried about. Why must humans be on the predator list of elephants? God was the one who told me as soon as I heard about the elephants "Go now do something about it." "I changed the world didn't I?" " One person can do a lot for one place" That was what got me motivated. I love God and want to serve him IN ALL MY WAYS. This is a way. Protecting Gods creations. I really am glad you read this. This is what you could start out by for a big project. Start out small than go big. I ove you all and am glad you read this.
Monday, March 3, 2008
These Gentle Giants
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hey casey that is really sad i didn't know about that until i read it. i think it is wonderful that u r looking up this elephante stuff.bye lov ya!!!
I'm so proud of you Casey! YOU GO CHANGE THE WORLD GIRLFRIEND!!!
Love you,
Aunt Heather
Casey, you constantly amaze me; you are going to do great things - things that truly matter in this world. You have an incredible love for God's creatures and I know God smiles down on you for wanting to protect his creation. Love you, Mom
Casey
Your wisdom is beyond your years. I am very proud of you and your truly amazing heart. Keep your heart open and you will see and accomplish amazing things.
love Dad
Post a Comment