BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

HI!
Comments from pYzam.com

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Under Water Adventure's

These are some glass figures of sharks that were there.

There was a sign and we just happen to be wearing......

I will try to name all the pictures. Guitar fish and sandtiger sharks in the backround.
Sawfish
Wobbegone/carpet shark
baby guitar fish.
lepord shark-baby

Arpima
Flowerhorn Fish
Loggerhead sea turtle and green sea turtle.
White tip. I got this pic right he was yawning.
Sandtiger shark JESSIE!


4 little red bellied turtles
2 gators. This pic is weird because it looks like their dead.
2 aligatorgaure
sturgen
The weirdest of all the paddlenose fish.



3 comments:

Heather O'Steen Photography said...

Casey you sure do know your fish!

Karen said...

Your love of ocean creatures is very inspiring - become whatever you want to be - and save the sharks!!

Anonymous said...

Those are the kewlest pictures yet of undwater!! It is so kewl. I love the picture of Jessie! That picture is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!