BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

HI!
Comments from pYzam.com

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Modest is the Hottest

Well my mom said I should give fashion tips. So here I am blogging about fashion. Well just follow these simple tips for a cute back to school outfit.

1. Never show bra straps etc. It's DISGUSTING not attractive
2.Wear clothes that fit not so tight we see your stomach but not so big. Say you're a size small but you buy an extra large
3.Wear something appropriate not showing too much skin
4.NO SHORT SHORTS OR TO TIGHT
5.Express yourself in your clothes if you are tight on a budget go to Walmart or Target .They still have cute clothes but buy GIRL stuff we don't don't need guy clothes NO EXSEPTIONS! WE ARE GIRLS
6.Always match your clothes with jeans or khaki anything goes. With say pink only some stuff goes.
7.My fave: always accessorize (earrings, necklaces, anklets, bracelets, headbands hair clips and hats)
8. NO SUPER SHORT MINI SKIRTS
9.Wear cute and comfy shoes(NO BOY SHOES)
10.Do your hair cute, a simple pony, updoo, wear it down, piggy's or anything else
If you have any questions please e-mail me at sharkrox@comcast.net thank you





2 comments:

Cary said...

Hey

Casey, great tips. I will try and remember them when I pick out an outfit.

Thanks
Dad

Heather O'Steen Photography said...

Thanks Casey - those are rules to live by, I'll post them on my mirror!! :)