My Mom, Aunt Heather,cousin Kirsten and me went snorkling in the coral reef tank at the MOA. My mom is in purple with white letters on her forehed. I have white gloves and blue completly on me. My cousin has blue on her legs. And my Aunt has purple without white letters on her forehed. There were sharks there stingrays pufferfish and more. When I was talking to our instructor I was sitting on a rock in there and a bright yellow pufferfish came up and bit my finger. It hurt pretty bad and left a mark. Before we went in the water the instructor warned us about the pufferfish. But I can say that I got bit by a pufferfish in Minnesota. But it was really fun. I loved waving to all the people. My dad and I are going to get scuba certified soon because you have to be 12 to get certified.
Monday, December 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
luky i want to swim with the sharks
Casey!
That is so cool!
I wish I could go. I am so glad that you had a fun time.
Post a Comment