BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

HI!
Comments from pYzam.com

Thursday, February 5, 2009

My Daddy Took me shopping and.......






Well my mom is in Florida with my Aunst Heather and my brother is in Chicago with a friend so it's me and daddy. The first thing thatcrossed my mind was to go shopping recently I've been looking for shoes and we walked 2 floors of the MOA till we found these.......

5 comments:

Karen said...

Only my funky Casey!!

Jgaga7 said...

Those are definitely unique!

Jennie said...

I can't wait to see the outfit you chose to go with them. take a picture when you do.

Karen said...

I just don't even know what to say to that. I'm just thinking "what not to wear".......?????? JK - I love em!! If you love em, then I love em!!

Heather O'Steen Photography said...

Oops! The above comment was your Aunt Heather, not mom!