BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

HI!
Comments from pYzam.com

Thursday, June 11, 2009

There's a Beaver in my window cill!



I woke up and took my dog outside when Nicole was on the couch and said there is a beaver in my window cill. So I was laughing and Nicole and I went downstairs and I looked in her window cill and it looked like a possum but I told her it was a muskrat. So my dad got it out and put it in a net and let it go. And it fell in my neighbors window cill about 5 minutes later. So I went outside again and my dad had a broom a pillow case and a net. My mom told him to do it like animal planet does with snakes how they stick them in pillow cases and let them go. So my dad got it out with a net and my mom was to scared when she had the pillow case :) so my dad put it in and we walked down to the park with a muskrat in a pillow case and let it go again.





0 comments: