The three expressions I heard when I was with Anna was "Oh my gosh" "gross" and "how can you live like this" and this is why......
Friday, August 21, 2009
Anna helped me de-clutter
Posted by casey ryan at 6:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Life is short live life to it's fullest for me that means going to Rain Island to swim with the sharks what will you do?
Posted by casey ryan at 6:36 PM
3 comments:
You guys did such a great job! I can't believe you guys worked all day long. It looks great!
I love your room now and you get to start the new school year all organized! Anna Rocks!!!!! She should be a professional organizer.
wow your room looks aesome! i love it! and thanks for putting my blog on your rockin links, ill put yours on mine too!
Post a Comment