Well we went dirtbiking this weekend and it was a ton of fun. One of my major falls was when I got very angry at the boys for riding so slow and I was sick of falling that I gassed it and hit a tree and flung a few feet in the air and my dirtbike landed on me..ouch haha. Then I was riding in this pine tree area and the bigger motorcycles would rev their engines so they could pass you. So a guy revved their engine and I pulled of to the side and fell over haha. So I hoisted my bike back and up and he was like "Are you okay?" I was laughing I was like "yea." haha. TO make matters worse he had a boy around my age with him too. O dear!
Sleeping on the trailer.
Reading...ik I am a nerd haha
The girls were pooped.
0 comments:
Post a Comment