BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

HI!
Comments from pYzam.com

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Florida Trip

I decided to go to Florida last minute and was o happy I did. We had such fun nights at the hotel staying up till 130 or even later! WE have so many inside jokes! YELLOW CAR! Safari, Crab balls and a lot more!


In the car off to the Airport
Emmy waking me up in the morning! :)

Shea (The graduate) and Nicole
Donuts
Chelsea and me
Emmy at the beach!
The graduate with her crown!
The sky view from an airplane
My mom and Emily
ITS DONUT TIME!!
Zecuir , Shea and BFF Savannah join us to go to Sonnys.

The sponge docks!




Borred in the car which results to...picture time!!
Me and my cuzin emmy

3 comments:

Heather O'Steen Photography said...

That was so much fun Casey! So glad I got to see you! Miss you Casey-Kelly!

Just a "TAD" more said...

The last picture is the best!!!

Looks like you had a blast.

Anonymous said...

I love picture of you holding the HUGE sea sponge thing haha