I AM: LOUD
I WANT: a snake!!!
I HATE: The Circus
I MISS: My sister (college)
I FEAR: Bad things that happen to familys
I HEAR: My brother screaming "Will you play with me"!?
I REGRET: Can't think of one
I AM NOT: Mean
I DANCE: Yea I dance I taught my mom some moves
I SING: Around the house and mostly in the shower
I CRY: When I feel sad
I MAKE WITH MY HANDS: Poems and paintings
I AM NOT ALWAYS: In the best moods
I WRITE: Stories and one day hope to get one that i'm working on published and poems
I AM CONFUSED By: Math
I SHOULD: Clean more often(Not going to happpen)
I START: Cleaning my room and get carried away
I FINISH: Chores
Saturday, May 24, 2008
I AM
Posted by casey ryan at 8:20 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment